Interesting infographic about some fundamental key insights about content marketing via social media marketing. What is content marketing? Is there a definition for content marketing? And how does content marketing work? Content marketing is king – or rather, quality content is social media king, too.
Let’s take a closer look:
- Websites with blogs receive 55% more visitors
- Blogging sites get 97% more inbound links than without blogging
- Around 60% of Twitter and Facebook users are more likely to recommend brands they follow, so small businesses should focus on building their fanbase via quality content so they reap rewards
- Sites that feature regular blog posts have on average 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links than other websites
- 61% of companies find customer via LinkedIn, 67% via Facebook and 53% via Twitter
- 60% of consumers said they felt more positive about a brand after reading custom content on their site.
- 70% of customers prefer getting to know a company through an article rather than an ad.
- 63% of companies said posting content on social media has increased marketing effectiveness.